Saturday, August 25, 2012

2016 the Movie


I attended a late afternoon showing of the movie. I thought the movie was well laid out and planned so that it would cover the various points along the way. And it did develop the topic thoroughly ending and the conclusion of where we could be in 2016 if Obama were to be still in office.

An interesting take given in the movie is to find out what is inside the mind of Barrack Hussein Obama by exploring his entire life and the influences given by his parents, grandparents, mentors, and other influences. With these topics covered, one can easily see where Obama envisions American to be like when he gets done with it. And it is not pretty.


I can't say that I learned a lot from the movie because I knew so much of it already. But what I did learn tied it all together. Regardless of what you know, this is a great way to put all the pieces together in just 89 minutes. I highly recommend seeing the movie, and by all means....do it before the election in November 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment